A Family That Plays Together... Stays Together

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow... again!

Snow again!! A couple of weeks ago we got about 8 inches of snow - again! Most of which was shoveled by myself and Marek and Talia. It was a 24 hour event, so we went out in little shifts so that we weren't shoveling too much at one time. The worst part about it was that I spent like 2 + hours shoveling during the day because the kids had a bunch of activities that night and I knew we would not have time to shovel until after 9 pm. So I went out and did almost all of it... only to come inside and see an email that all evening activities were canceled. :( After dinner I sent the 3 older kids out to shovel out again. At least they did a little bit.

This is us the day after the storm cleaning up what had been blown around in the night, along with the other inch or so that accumulated.

Slave labor?? I call it learning to work!

Marek is about at his limit and wanting to play

Talia is a little work horse.
I kept telling her to push it instead of carrying it to the snow bank
My two little helpers
Too bad there is more on the way for tomorrow!

1 comment: