A Family That Plays Together... Stays Together

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Puzzle Master

It is no secret that Talia loves puzzles. She will often come downstairs in the morning while I am in the basement working out and sit at the fire place and do puzzles. She does a good job with them and can easily put together puzzles up to 50-60 pieces. So we have gone up to 100 piece puzzles that she can do if she has someone helping her, she hasn't been able to do some of them by herself. Well I came to get her for nap one day and found her doing this puzzle. When I got there she had done most of it- all the hard part by herself! So I sat there and talked to her while she finished it up - and took a few pictures of course! Not bad for a 3 year old!

This is how much was done when I found her.

Look at me cheesy grin!

The finished puzzle

This is a picture of the box
so you can appreciate the level of difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment