I accidently deleted this post after posting it... So sorry about the re-post to those of you who are on automatic update. :(
Well I am a bit behind on my blogging, and this is like a month old but I thought I would put it on anyways. I gave Talia her first serious hair cut and cut off at least 5 inches!! How can a 3 1/2 year old have that much hair?! Oh I guess I do so....
I had been wanting to cut her hair for awhile but she kept insisting that we keep it long. When I would bring it up she would grab her hair and say "NO! I want it LONG LONG LONG" . Then one day it was cold out and she had her coat on in the car and her hair got the static thing going on. She started screaming about her hair being in her face and was really freaked out. I told her that the only way we could really keep it out of her face was to cut it. Then after a long bout of silence she said "OK- let's cut it". I was really suprised but even a few days later she had finally gotten it in her mind that cutting it would be OK. So there we are several inches later. I think I'll let it grow and next time take her in and donate it. I will put a picture of it now in the next post.
Talia's Hair before the cut. It was almost to her waist!

Here is her hair pile. I'll post a picture in another post with her
after the haircut.
haha! I totally get the static hair thing. Jocelyn does the same thing only I'm the one that freaks out because it would drive me crazy if it were me.
ReplyDelete