Talia is such a sweet little girl. She is at that age where she just says and does the cutest things. At almost 3 years old she is just a bundle of energy! Some of her cute things right now are the things she says. Like.... when praying for her food at meal time she will say "grateful for food, I love my mommy, birds, Clarice (her stuffed animal) and amen." SO sweet!
She also loves her siblings and has a great time playing with them. Since she plays with Marek the most.. she fights with him the most! After getting in trouble for plowing him over, which she does quite easily I might add, she had to go tell him sorry. So she went over to tell him, and Marek just kept playing. After saying sorry a couple times she got upset and said "Mom! he not talking me!" - translation.. Mom he's not saying "it's OK".
She loves to cuddle and will often ask for hugs out of the blue and tell you she loves you. At the same time she loves to wrestle with her dad and brothers and plays with trains and cars all day. She is at such a fun age right now and we are trying to hang on to it as long as we can!
Yeah! I'm excited for the blog updates. I've loved doing mine.
ReplyDeleteYes- they are so fun at this age. I am savoring every minute with Jocelyn.
ReplyDelete