A Family That Plays Together... Stays Together

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Change....

November brought lots of change to our family. While attending Stake conference life went from the usual to HOLY COW! I was called to be the Relief Society President and Rick was released from YM president and called to be the executive secretary for the ward. Needless to say life has been adjusting and readjusting ever since. It has been a big adjustment to go from teaching the Laurel class (16-18 year old girls) to being the relief society president. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Some days I don't mind and others I want sign up to be the "ward lay about" - if there was such a thing. :) Rick is enjoying a bit more free time and our kids are not enjoying the sundays they have to arrive at church with mom and dad 1 1/2 hours before it starts. It's all good despite being crazy busy. I guess I should stop thinking of callings that I never want to have.... I seem to always get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment