A Family That Plays Together... Stays Together

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

So I was kinda lame about taking pictures this Halloween. I got a couple from the kids school parades and one from trick or treating night but that was really it. This year we went to Oconomowoc (about 30-40 min away) to trick or treat on Saturday night. We were very glad that this community decided to have it on Saturday instead of Sunday like everyone else. The kids got loaded up with candy and then we were on our way to a bonfire party with some other friends. It was a fun night and we were grateful for nice weather. You never know what you will get weather wise in Wisconsin. This was also our first year without Savannah. She went with friends to a party this year. Tis the age I suppose.


Talia at her parade in preschool
Fun with the McEwan family
Who's that ninja?
Yes another ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment