The Joys of having a fake tree. While there are things I miss about having a real tree there are a few things I love about having the fake tree.
- I love that we can set it up in one night.
- I love that we aren't freezing to death while looking for the perfect tree
- I love that we save at least $50 each year in purchasing a tree.
- I love that we no longer have pine needles to clean up!
Now that I think of it I think the only thing I miss is the smell. Thanks to Pete we have a set of sprays that we can use to help us feel like we have a real tree. Mostly I think I'm surprised at how much Rick loves the fake tree. This is not like him at all....
Here is our adventure in setting up the tree this year.
The finished product

Putting on the ornaments


In the beginning there were parts...

What would the experience be without a goofy picture to go along with it
The handing out of the ornaments

What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment