So Savannah went to Homecoming with friends again this year. Of course there were all the usual things that go along with it.... the right dress, hair, and hoping some of the boys get up the nerve to ask you to dance. All I can say is the boys here are lame about that. This will probably be the last year Savannah goes without a date. :( She went with her friend Rachel and they met a few other friends there. They had loads of fun and Savannah was even asked to dance by a boy named Trevor - who's a junior even. I was glad that we actually found a dress that was modest. Thank you Down East for that one. Savannah is always a good sport about the dress situation. She knows she will always be the only one not wearing a dress that is short/strapless/or sleeveless. I think we did a good job this year.

Savannah & Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment