Even though it has been a couple months I wanted to post some of Talia's pictures from her 4 year photo shoot. We took her in shortly after her birthday and I think it took them all of 10 min. to get some really great pictures of her. We also took her to the Dr. for her 4 year check up. At 4 years old she weighed in at 36.8 lbs. and 41.5 inches tall. For her height she is in the 75-90% range and for her weight it was 50%. So she is pretty tall for her age - at least for our family! At 4 years old she is taller than any of the other kids at the same age. Only time will tell if she is going to continue to be the tallest of the kids. I think that the day isn't too far off that she passes up Marek in height. She is only 2-3 inches shorter than him now! These pictures really show off her personality. She is NOT shy. In fact I have to talk to her often about talking to people on the street to pet their dogs, in the store or anywhere we go! Here are a few of her pictures from the photo shoot. At least some of my favorite.




No comments:
Post a Comment