We had a few snow storms in January. Add that snow to the snow in December makes for A LOT of shoveling! Marek and Talia loved it when it snowed and I would be told at least a dozen times before the kids left for school that we would need to go shovel. They LOVE to play in the snow - might be an exaggeration. They don't care how cold it is, they love to roll around in it, try to sled down the banks, make snowballs in the snowball maker, and even help shovel. Marek is especially a good shoveler for about 20 min. But hey that's longer than some of his older siblings last before the complaining sets in. Even Talia loves to push the snow around and make a snow pile with it. Here are some of the shots from our January snow.
Here is Talia on one of the mounds by the driveway

This is them at the end of the driveway after I shoveled out what the snow plow dumped in it. I was REALLY wishing for a snowblower that day!

Talia and Marek on the snow pile

AAAHH the walk is nice and clean.. for about a day!

After the last storm we had so much snow and I thought our house looked pretty with all the snow on it... and I wanted to try out my zoom. :)
I have forgotten how much snow you guys get! Our big storms are nothing compared to there. I think the boys would love playing on your snow mounds!
ReplyDelete